It’s time to learn Italiano online!
Skype Language Lessons with a Native Online Language Tutor
What you'll get
Need to discuss anything?
WHERE THERE 'S A WILL THERE'S A COULD (VOLTAIRE)
awesome COURSE for awesome people
Online lessons are the easiest and most effective way for learners to study and connect. Maximize your potential & start learning Italiano online today.
The Italian language is a Romance language. It is spoken by about 70 million peopled and it is also one of the official languages of Switzerland and is the second official language in Vatican City. Italian forms part of the Indo-European family of languages. The history of the Italian language is quite complex but the modern standard of the language was largely shaped by relatively recent events. Italian was first formalized in the first years of the 14th century through the works of Dante Alighieri, who mixed southern Italian languages, especially Sicilian, with his native Tuscan in his epic poems known collectively as the Commedia.
Learning Italiano Online
Choose to have your first lesson free.
Don't be a stranger
Let's work together. Drop me a line
YOUR GROWTH ... MY GROWTH
Yes. One of the greatest benefits you get from Online Learning courses is due to it’s flexibility. It is also true that too much self-management may generate confusion. That’s why it’s important to find ways to structure and optimize your time for when and where you learn best and to monitor your learning.
Click a slot to make it available. All slots are for a 50 minute lesson. All times shown are Italy local time. Slots can only be made available 24 hours in advance.
Legenda: Do is the short for Domenica = Sunday, Lu = Lunedì (Monday), Ma = Martedì (Tuesday), Me = Mercoledì (Wednesday), Gi = Giovedì (Thursday), Ve = Venerdì (Friday), Sa = Sabato (Saturday)
Just One Important Point
In our modern learning world there is vast amounts of content about virtually any topic to watch, read, and listen to, but knowing is different from doing. To get the most out of online learning, make sure you develop new knowledge and skills in a way you can retain, apply repeatedly, and adapt to new contexts
- The first lesson will be free as I have to check your level
- I usually ask my clients to buy a book (not expensive, though)
- The book also contains an audio section (mp3), a workbook and a solution section. This way you will be able to check your progress continuously and to proceed faster
- I normally use Skype and share the screen with you BUT I will ask you to KEEP THE VIDEO OFF the avoid the so-called “chromatic effect”. With time I have noticed that it helps a lot to focus on what you are studying.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for the price of the lesson by filling in the form and remember that the first lesson is … free of charge!!!
Experience, good prices, and commitment
A few words about Me
Hi, I am Carmine, your Italian Tutor. I’m ready to help you feel more confident and at ease in using the Italian language through well planned and personalised lessons. By following me you will improve a lot both in terms of grammar structures and fluency and you will also be ready to interact in any situation, either in the written or oral communication.
Now, a brief note about myself. I’m a qualified and experienced teacher. I have been a trainer in refreshing courses for teachers of English for many years.
I’m a sporty (swimming is the sport I prefer) and dynamic person and I’ve travelled all over the world. I’m sure you are going to enjoy my tutoring and that you will make quick progress in learning my language.
My commitment is to give you the best I can at a reasonable price
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. – Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have. -Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). – Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. – Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. – Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken – Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest. – Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization – Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party – Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization – Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party – Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read – Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation – Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situation.
WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT
EASY ONLINE BOOKINGS
Ultimate flexibility. Pick a time and a date that fits around your lifestyle and learn from any place in the world.You are free to choose just one lesson or a whole course
Lessons are designed to build confidence and help you learn in away that’s effective, fast and immediate. Conversations will improve your fluency
Booking lesson time is rather easy. Just think of when you would like to have your lesson, check if the slot you have chosen is available and click on it. Just that!!!
Get in Touch
Write an email
Calendario di Prenotazione
Scegli il giorno della lezione, scegli l’ora e manda una email. Available vuole dire che è disponibile, Booked che la tua data è già stata prenotata e Pending che è in attesa di essere approvata
Un Corso alla ricerca di un futuro migliore.
MI IMPEGNO AD OFFRIRVI IL MEGLIO AL MIGLIOR PREZZO
- Si comprendono e si usano espressioni di uso quotidiano e frasi basilari tese a soddisfare bisogni di tipo concreto. Si sa presentare se stessi e gli altri e si è in grado di fare domande e rispondere su particolari personali come dove si abita, le persone che si conoscono e le cose che si possiedono. Si interagisce in modo semplice, purché l’altra persona parli lentamente e chiaramente e sia disposta a collaborare.
- Comunica in attività semplici e di abitudine che richiedono un semplice scambio di informazioni su argomenti familiari e comuni. Sa descrivere in termini semplici aspetti della sua vita, dell’ambiente circostante; sa esprimere bisogni immediati.
- Comprende i punti chiave di argomenti familiari che riguardano la scuola, il tempo libero ecc. Sa muoversi con disinvoltura in situazioni che possono verificarsi mentre viaggia nel Paese di cui parla la lingua. È in grado di produrre un testo semplice relativo ad argomenti che siano familiari o di interesse personale. È in grado di esprimere esperienze e avvenimenti, sogni, speranze e ambizioni, e anche di spiegare brevemente le ragioni delle sue opinioni e dei suoi progetti.
LIVELLO INTERMEDIO SUPERIORE
- Comprende le idee principali di testi complessi su argomenti sia concreti sia astratti, come pure le discussioni tecniche sul proprio campo di specializzazione. È in grado di interagire con una certa scioltezza e spontaneità che rendono possibile un’interazione naturale con i parlanti nativi senza sforzo per l’interlocutore. Sa produrre un testo chiaro e dettagliato su un’ampia gamma di argomenti e riesce a spiegare un punto di vista su un argomento fornendo i pro e i contro delle varie opzioni.
- Comprende un’ampia gamma di testi complessi e lunghi e ne sa riconoscere il significato implicito. Si esprime con scioltezza e naturalezza. Usa la lingua in modo flessibile ed efficace per scopi sociali, professionali e accademici. Riesce a produrre testi chiari, ben costruiti, dettagliati su argomenti complessi, mostrando un controllo sicuro della struttura testuale, dei connettori e degli elementi di coesione.
- Comprende con facilità praticamente tutto ciò che sente e legge. Sa riassumere informazioni provenienti da diverse fonti sia parlate che scritte, ristrutturando gli argomenti in una presentazione coerente. Sa esprimersi spontaneamente, in modo molto scorrevole e preciso, individuando le sfumature di significato più sottili in situazioni complesse.